Information · Safety at acrobatic parks
As the European legislation on acrobatic parks isn’t in force yet in Catalonia, Les Deus Aventura has conformed to the requirements of French legislation that is more complete and strict.
As for the Catalan legislation, Les Deus complies with the Decree 56/2003 from 4 February that regulates the sport and physical activities in the natural environment.
These rules apply to:
- The respect to the natural environment.
- The location of the playing area.
- The resistance level of the trees.
- The safety devices for protection against falls from height.
- The design of platforms and workshops.
- Control and maintenance operations.
- The welcome and customer service policies.
- The customers safety equipment.
- The safety instructions.
The personnel training
The park is run by a Superior technician in high mountain sports, which is the highest qualification you can obtain in Spain to run an outdoor sports company, following decree 56/2003 Generalitat de Catalonia.
The other instructors have the qualifications required by the above decree in order to work in this kind of sports.