Information · FAQ
- Can everybody do a circuit?
Yes, there are circuits for all ages, for people with or without experience.
- How old do you have to be to do a circuit?
The children’s area is from 3 years age and over and the minimum height is 1.35 metres. Children over 1.35 metres in height can enjoy all the circuits in our park.
- Until what age must children be accompanied by and adult?
You must be accompanied by an adult if you are under 16.
- What should we wear?
You should wear sport shoes and comfortable clothes. Safety equipment will be provided at the park.
- Can the personal protective equipment (PPE) be worn by everyone?
The equipment you will wear meets all the European standards and it’s anatomically adaptable to all heights.
- Is it dangerous?
No, it isn’t. Before starting the instructors will show you all the anchoring systems and equipment, which have the CE mark of approval.
- Will we be alone?
No, you won’t. An instructor will accompany you from the start to the end of the circuit.
- Do the instructors have any specific training?
Yes, they do. They all have a degree in outdoor adventure sports and they have a specific training to work at “Les Deus Aventura”.
- How long does a circuit last?
It usually lasts one hour and a half but it depends on the group. If it’s a large group it may take you longer.
- Are all the circuits the same?
No, they aren’t. Some circuits are more acrobatic or aerial. There are circuits on rock, trees and circuits of different levels of physical demand or experience.
- What do people usually do?
People usually do two circuits as it’s the best offer for quality-price-fun.
- What happens if there are many people?
If there are many people you’ll have to wait until an instructor is free or join another group.
- Do we have to book in advance?
If it’s a large group you’d better book in advance.
- What happens if there is bad weather?
You’ll have to stop or wait till the weather improves if you wish to continue.
- Is picnic allowed within the adventure park?
At the park’s entrance there is a picnic area. Within the park there is a restaurant.